Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Friday, August 03, 2007

I'm doing it all for the tutu

So I said I was going to get all into blogging again (although I'm not sure at this point if anyone cares) but then, I got distracted by the Traveling Tutu group over on Flickr and man alive, between trying to win the tutu, making the most of my time with the tutu, and squeezing in a trip to Carowinds, I have been left again with zero time for blogging.

It all started when Grateful Clem used his magic wand and started a competition for who would get the tutu next. Not only am I EXTREMELY competitive and willing to make a total and complete fool out of myself, I also live very close to Clem's alma mater- Clemson University- and knew I could work that to my advantage.

I have the tights, shoes, socks, and the moves....

YAY!!!!!!!

Your Alma Mater wants ME to have the tutu!!!!!

Sooooooo, I won the tutu and it won't be long until I must pass her on (to who I don't know). I am spending all my time working, shopping, and playing sports in the tutu to make the most of my time with it and blogging has once again taken a back seat.

Unless another sparkly, frilly, colorful something or other comes along with a chance for me to win and/or make a fool of myself in, I should be back to blogging next week.

In the meantime, you can find me here.

I really got into the game!

I decided to cool off by taking a little walk

Then I ended the evening like everyone else...

Labels:


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm copying my comment from Flickr, since you probably won't notice it amongst the million others!

Ok, as a funder, you should really look to see if there are individual artist fellowship opportunities in your area. And as a art lover, i'd like to buy a couple of these.

Seriously - set up a website or something and sell this stuff.

10:56 AM  
Blogger pixie sticks said...

I'm weirdly/ inappropriately excited that you won the tutu. Congrats. You deserve it!

1:33 AM  
Blogger pixie sticks said...

opps...sorry, I meant "disportionately" anyway - congratulations.

1:41 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I have been amusing myself going to your flickr account now for a few months and I laugh so hard at your spirit and guts to just do anything. Enjoy the tutu. You where it better than clem.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home